The Homecoming of the Dominicans

Author: Anonymous (New Blackfriars archive)
A report on the formal opening of the current Blackfriars priory and the consecration of its church, including a letter from Cardinal Gasparri, Secretary of State of the Holy See. First published in our journal ‘Blackfriars’ in June 1929 (vol.10, issue 111).
With thanks to Wiley-Blackwell, the publisher of New Blackfriars, for making this freely accessible.
There are currently no comments for this post